Terms and conditions
- Information needed.
We need your full name and address.
A deposit of 25% of the total price is required to confirm your booking.
The rest of the payment is due 1 month before the trip, in euros via bank transfer (to a German account) or paypal.
- Confirmation of the booking.
The booking will be confirmed after receiving all the information stated above as well as the deposit. We will send you a written confirmation (email or WhatsApp).
Cancellations by client:
Up to 2 months before trip: 200€ cancellation fee applies
61-31 days before trip: cancellation fee equals deposit already paid
30-11 days before trip: 75% of total tour cost
10 days or less before trip: 100% of total tour cost
Cancellation by us:
If we have to cancel the trip, of course you will be fully reimbursed.
We reserve the right to change the itinerary in case of unsuitable weather conditions (e.g. sand storms, floodings, etc.).
By booking with us, you confirm that you agree to waive any and all claims against Berber Adventure Tours and release Berber Adventure Tours from any and all liability regarding any injuries, damages, loss or expenses caused by your participitation in the booked tour. This includes activities that are provided by third parties.
Activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in hiking trips
- Camel riding
- Horse riding
- Quad/ATV rides
- Using Public or Private Transport
Risks and dangers include but are not limited to:
- personal injury and/or death
- travel to remote areas without access to medical facilities or treatment
- changing weather conditions
- interactions or encounters with wildlife
- equipment malfunctions
- negligence of other participants or third parties, including guides
- negligence on the part of Berber Adventure Tours, including failure to safeguard or protect from the risks or dangers of the Activities
- collisions with vehicles, equipment, or structures
- becoming lost or separated from guides or other participants; and the failure to remain within designated areas.